Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ochaaaaaaa


Oh how heavenly can a good green tea cup be...
Last night a couple of good friends and myself decided to eat Japanese. I am a nutter of anything Japanese and love their food but it is usually hard to convince others to go. I looked up a few restaurants and decided to go to one called "Maru". We found it but left after waiting for 10 minutes with no one coming to clean the table, take our orders or even acknowledge us. Bunch of wankers, we concluded the reason for this was that one of their staff members was a Japaneses friend of ours who is always baked/on drugs, he must've influenced the whole staff haha.

So anyawy, we hopped to another restaurant just next to it, the food was good but the most important thing. The green tea they had was AMAZING. It reminded me just of my green tea I had when I went to Japan. So tasty yet so light, just the perfect combination aaahhh. I actually have some good Japanese green tea but I don't know why it doesn't taste like the one they have.

To think of it , I never tried any of the Chinese green teas they sell in here. Its probably worth a shot hmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

I think I am the only Egyptian on the face of the earth who doesn't like tea.

2:39 pm  
Blogger Ali said...

I bet you are, you should experiment and try other types of tea maybe you will like one. Jasmine tea? White tea? Green tea :D

5:55 pm  
Blogger starwish said...

I love Japanese food and tea. All types of tea!

3:46 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Ah Japanese food is my favorite, but I still think that sometimes they go too extreme. I like most Japanese food except of Sashimi, I just don't get it. Cut up a fish and serve it raw, nothing else with it.. no wait a spoonful of wasabi >_<

Thanks for your comment :)

2:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home