Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloody Avocados!

So since I've been trying to maintain a healthy diet I thought of a good old snack to eat instead of what I usually eat (chocolate, chocolate musli bars, chocolate-something.. you get the drift) so I was like, why not avocados they taste alright, and it can't be bad can it!?

The first week or so I was eating avocados whenever I felt like a snack and then it occurred to me to check the calorific values, I was in for a shock... 33 bloody percent fat... wohaa! That is just terrible!!! I cannot stop eating them completely obviously (imagine sushi with no avocados, that just won't work) but no way am gonna eat them as a snack from now on!

On a brighter note, I have been sticking to my extensive training programme ahm ahm. Exercising everyday and lifting weights for all body parts once a week (except legs).. good good

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

Good job! HAHAHA, Avocados are high in fat :)

Try eating nectarines, apples, oranges and peaches. And I think the serving found in sushi isn't as bad as eating a whole avocado.

1:49 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Ya I'm trying to get myself more acquainted with fruits :p

Oh and not eating sushi is no possible for me, at least I eat it once every two-three weeks (except patches of time when I go mental and crave it every other day :D ).

P.S: Thanks for commenting on my blog btw, makes me visit it more often now haha

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home