LamEness
My views and rants about whatever I encounter in my everyday life.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Cool Blogs
I-R-SquaredMuscat Confidential
Omanymous
H.A.N.I 101
The Muscatis
Organica
Hamza's Chronicles
Diary of Asoom
A Bengali in Toronto
Naeem's Blog
Kishor Carippa
Previous Posts
- Bloody Avocados!
- .....
- Why American Dad is better than Family Guy
- Summer Research
- End of exams!
- Ramadhan
- So the queen of New Zealand has passed away..........
- FREAKIN FREAKIN EXAMS
- Freakin Exams *U#@$U%)@
- 010203040506
Its me who is stalking you!
About Me

- Name: Ali
- Location: New Zealand
Honest, stubborn, and pessimistic...I like to think am a cynic too. Not good at describing my feelings nor at writing fancy stuff. I try to use this blog as an outlet for my frustration and anger, or just to share random stuff. Oh and am very cool.
Archives
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- November 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- December 2008
- February 2010
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
Thanks for the history lesson :)
Thanks for posting, Ali.
Good lesson.
Have a good weekend
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home