The Story of Frodo
I'll tell you today about a classmate of mine, I call him "Frodo" among my friends due to his resmblance to the character in Lord of the Rings. I am not a fan of LOTR but this guy just looks really like him, plus he got a LOTR pencil case.
Anyway, he's a very nice guy and all but in our 1st Pro year he kinda pissed me off which made me establish his nickname among my group and able to designate him as a "knob" here is what happened:
After the marks for the 1st test in Thermo came out, the lecturer was saying that 8 people got full marks so Frodo tapped me in the shoulder (I am not really good friends with him so we don't talk outside class stuff) and he's like "Ali did you get full marks?",
Me (quite pissed off) : ........no
Him (as cheerful as ever): Oh ok, because me, Micheal, bla bla (6 other people) got full marks and I was wondering who was the 8th
Me: *$@($.. its Ahmed
You have to understand the situation, I'm usually in a bad mood and I was worse that day and on top of that he had the audacity to do that without even apologizing or anything agh.. he was sounding very cocking when saying his last sentence.
So anyway, from then onwards he was nicknamed Frodo ...
Come today and I was talking to my friends and one of them is like "Ali, so do you call Frodo Frodo now?" I was like "wtf?" and he goes on telling me how last night when we were working in the lab on our project (he's in our group) I was calling him Frodo and he would respond to it.
.
.
.
I couldn't stop laughing HAHHAHAHHHAHAH
I know that's awful HHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
Labels: lame


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home