Saturday, August 09, 2008

Detoxing

Apologies to my readers, fans (ha!) and everyone who actually knows I exist in the blog world! I know you all miss my insightful yet extremely funny comments (haaaa!).

I have been very busy with the design project, its about 60% worth of a TRIPLE weighted course and it was a burden on my shoulder since the start of the year, even though it should be a burden on four shoulders.. I wasn't particularly happy with my team mates effort. One of them went to a music gig and didn't show up the night after it at all! The other one is just.. FRODO gosh...

Anyway, I think I pretty much spent around 50 hours on it the past 4-5 days before it was due (Monday 4th), pulling an all-nighter after another.. literally staying up from 11 am to 10 am the next morning then taking a nap and continuing 2 pm till 8 am the next day.. another nap ...

Fortunately we ended up handing it on time, although I wasn't particularity happy with some main sections of the report I was just too damn tired to add anything new. Here is what it looked like before we submitted it:I think it does look flattering, the large report is just appendix with calculations, drawings and a large chunk of references (muahhaha).

Now am trying to detox from all the crap I've taken to keep me going.
Plus lots of coffee and red bull. I gotta say that relentless drink(brown bottle) is craazy.. makes you twitch after the first sip.. I don't recommend it at all.

Hopefully now I can have time to read my favorite blogs and comment.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

"Apologies to my readers, fans (ha!) and everyone who actually knows I exist in the blog world! I know you all miss my insightful yet extremely funny comments (haaaa!)."

completely ruining your intent to be sarcastic I have to say some of us did actually miss you :) glad your project went well :)

salem!

5:32 am  
Blogger asoom said...

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this post brings back so many memories.

Hey at least you're an engineer where you can make a decentliving with your undergrad degree. Just thank God you didn't going into science where your bachelors will be useless and you actually have to go into grad school

2:48 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Haha thank's marti, you're too kind :)

asoom: That is correct, am sure am going to have plenty more all-nighters in this semester with the way I usually operate.. but nothing is going to be as intense as that one. Engineerings is awesome but with science you have a higher chance of "making a difference" :)

12:29 am  
Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

LOL @ makes u twitch! thats coffee to me, damn i cant stand it :blech:

first time here, wont be the last im sure.

bless!

2:43 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Welcome to Lameness Proudpali (sp?) :D

Coffee is nothing compared to relentless, I actually had another all-nighter yesterday and had to have it again... agh its awful but I can't help myself :\

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home