Sunday, January 13, 2008

.....

Its 2.30 am and I have to be my lab in about 8 hours, on a Sunday.. it occurred to me that if I wanted to keep my new year resolutions I better write them down.

1) Be a better muslim, details between me and god.

2) Get back in (%$#@($ shape. I can't even look myself at the mirror without feeling horrible... can I in 2009? I BETTER
This includes not eating all the crap junk I devour...

3) Stop taking things too personally. Who cares why people don't greet/acknowledge/like you. agh

4) Stop swearing..

Next year, all those will be wiped off the list............

5 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Ali.

have a good weekend

4:18 am  
Blogger Organica said...

I know it's horrible, but I swear a lot, too. The good thing, out of habit, I swear when no one else is around. I think I am cool and a big hypocrite for telling my students to avoid saying 'mean' words. Oh well!

I suggest you visit our diet blog here. We will have no problem yelling at you if you eat too much junk food.

4:04 pm  
Blogger Ali said...

Hey thanks for the comment Organic-muslimah :D

I was aware of your diet blog but keep forgetting to visit it, I'll pay more attention to it from now on, maybe I'll achieve my goals hehe.

By the way, do I know you David Santos? sorry not sure

12:44 am  
Blogger Ali said...

Oh and at least you're helping kids not get used to swearing, if you ain't swearing in front of them then you're technically not being a hypocrite..

1:05 am  
Blogger Organica said...

David Santos is this cool blogger that goes around people's blogs and randomly comments. He makes you feel that real connection, you almost feel obliged to go on his blog and comment.

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home