Monday, November 07, 2005

Is it good to be back?

Its been a couple of days since i have been back and i am still wondering is it really good to be back?
Actually it is!!!
New Zealand was quite stressful and soul-eating in the past couple of months especially everything the flat reminded me of, so being away from it kinda helped me mentally.
Its good not to have to worry about cooking anymore since i get my mom's great cooking here hahaha.
I get to drink my favorite drink again:


I get to drink my "beer" hahaha:

This cute little angel . She is so sweet and smart. I am proud to be her uncle :D :


Oh ya and its very good to pray in the mosque again. It sucks though they built new shops right next to it without my permission. To think of it Muscat municipality built heaps of stuff without my permission... i would've approved on most of them anyway so they're lucky haha.

I am sure i will get bored of all those things and start longing to go back to NZ soon but hey at least i wrote the good stuff here before i change my mind so when i look back at it i will have an argument against my evil-ali-in-couple-of-weeks personality. Meh he has an excuse though since i am sure my dad and bro will start driving my crazy soon just as they get boring of the idea "ali is back" hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home