Tuesday, November 01, 2005

farewell

So the time of the year has finally come... going back home. I have finished my exams just today(Monday practically yesterday but meh) and am flying back on Wednesday. Its funny how fast the time has elapsed since i arrived here on February.

I finally decided to consider this year a productive year, it had its ups and downs and in the past few months its downs were very very brutal and mind wrecking but i reckon i came out a better man, i learned alot of things over the past year and became way more mature. I meet some great people(and some not so great but meh) and made some awesome friends and lost some old friends as well but.... overall its all been good.
Also i have been doing pretty well academically, i suppose that doesn't really matter until i see the real chalenge in the more specialised year as this year wasn't much of a chalenge really.

Its funny how "having to leave" changes the person. Just couple of days ago i was so low and depressed because all that has happened but right after my exam and after walking in downtown(I saw The Wizard , he's so messed up in the head hahaha) everything just felt better. I realised everything has been actually pretty good today and the downsides were just bumps that hopefully won't effect me ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home