.
I am still around, just no mood/time to write anything.
I have finished my exams, my holiday started a few weeks ago and now am in O-maan trying to prevent myself from getting a baseball bat and smashing the car window of the next motherF***ING IDIOT who jumps lanes and thinks his time is more precious than yours.
My results were a bit disappointing, but I still scarpped through with 1st class (alhamdullilah). Unfortunately, I am still good at making easy situations look hard and complicated, which could be affecting my friend's holiday who is here with me from NZ.
Finally, happy Eid everyone. This one is speical that my mom is not going to be with us for the first time because she was blessed to be able to go to Hajj (alhamdullilah).


2 Comments:
Eid Mubarak!
Eid al Ahda mubarak! Taqabbala Allahu minna wa minkum.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home